We are always open to considering outside articles for publication.
If you have an article that you would like to submit, please ensure that it adheres to the following requirements:
- Articles should be roughly 300-600 words, but we will consider articles of any reasonable length
- We expect analytical articles to include evidence from reliable, fairly non-partisan sources (C-SPAN, AP, NPR, Bloomberg, etc)
- As TBC’s mission is both to raise awareness about issues and offer solutions for said issues, we would prefer if articles at least touched upon a policy implementation or action that can be taken by citizens to resolve the issue. Our goal is to increase civic engagement, participation, and awareness — giving people something that they can do or a policy that they can push for is of the utmost importance
- Articles relating to international issues are fine as long as you explain why said issue is relevant to America
We will not consider articles that:
- Simply bash an individual/group/political party — we’re not about incessantly attacking the opposition
- Are riddled with spelling/
We will consider articles from members of any political party/faction/belief system. You don’t have to be a liberal or a Democrat to submit to TBC — you simply need to believe in progressing our nation through using our voices and acting to fight for change.
All submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make “Article Submission, (your name)” the subject of the email. Submit the article as a PDF. If you wish, include a short author bio & your social media/website for us to publish alongside your article.
We are also open to policy recommendations. If you have a policy that you think should be implemented at a federal level, let us (and your Congresspeople!) know.
Policies should be in line with our beliefs in progressivism & productivity as well as our current platform.
We ask that you include a short explanation of why you believe said policy should be implemented. A link to an article on the matter is acceptable.
If you wish to submit a policy recommendation, send it to email@example.com.
Please make “Policy Recommendation, (your name)” the subject of the email.